CALA’s Voice of Assisted Living tools were created to help CALA members educate community groups about Assisted Living and discuss key aging issues with local business, political, and opinion leaders. They can also help you create valuable connections with potential residents and their family members, and give you the tools you need to establish yourself as a leader in aging issues.
Topics Available in the Voice of Assisted Living Series:
- Dispelling Myths About Aging
- Stresses and Joys of Caregiving
- Starting the Long-term Care Conversation
- Helping Loved Ones Make the Transition
- The Growing Impact of Dementia
But they don’t need to be just traditional presentations…
Here are some ideas for using the Voice of Assisted Living tools in creative, new ways:
- Attending a meeting with local thought leaders, but not formally presenting? These tools are also handy as talking points.
- Need content for a blog post, webpage, or resident newsletter? Feel free to use the content provided, attributable to CALA.
- Do you have a podcast or YouTube channel? Record an online presentation using these tools, then distribute to your virtual community.
What other innovative ways can you think to use the Voice of Assisted Living tools?